Christie® invites you to join us at this year’s SIM University training days. Proudly sponsored by Christie, SIM University is a free, educational event dedicated to the world of visual display requirements for simulation. Presenters include industry experts and Christie engineers and technical staff. Registration is required.
From previous attendees
“I would like all of my systems engineers to attend this event.”
“I found SIM University very useful because it was focused on visual displays and I didn’t feel like Christie was just trying to sell me on projectors. I would attend next year.”
- Fundamentals of projection technology
- Display projector specifications: color, brightness and latency
- Resolution basics
- System design considerations and image quality
- NVG stimulation: principles and practice
- Visual systems design process: from RFP to proposal
- Collimated displays, screens and mirrors
- Prospects for laser and solid state illumination in simulation
SIM University includes a full day of sessions, interactive discussions and technology demonstrations. Refreshments and lunch are provided.
|8:00 am - 8:30 a.m.
||Registration and light continental breakfast
|8:30 am - 10:30 a.m.
||Morning sessions - Part 1
|10:30 am - 10:45 a.m.
|10:45 am - 12:00 p.m.
||Morning sessions - Part 2
|12:00 pm - 12:45 p.m.
|12:45 pm - 2:30 p.m.
||Afternoon sessions - Part 1
|2:30 pm - 2:45 p.m.
|2:45 pm - 5:00 p.m.
||Afternoon sessions - Part 2
When and where
Who should attend
- If you are interested in honing your specifying skills for visual display system requirements for simulation, this event is a great opportunity for you.
- A sampling of titles from previous events: Chief Engineer, Director Engineering, Product Development Engineer, Program Manager, Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Technical Specialist, Visual Systems Engineer.
Contact the SIM University team if you need further information.
* Program topics and agenda subject to change without notice.